- We will bring awareness of safety to the public at large, in particular teenagers and young adults, and to speak to people about the danger of living on the edge.
- To communicate how I am able to forgive Shirree’s killer and to encourage other people to forgive those who have wronged them.
- Help people recognise the dangers of alcohol and drugs, by bringing them to a turning point in their lives, and to an awareness of a better lifestyle.
- By providing some guidance to people who are going through tough times.
- To create a framework that challenges people to think about their specific lifestyle, and provide some answers that will assist them to be a responsible person in society.
- We believe we can assist and prepare young people for some serious social issues they may encounter, as they prepare for life ahead of them.
- We endeavour to bring a life awareness program that will impact the heart and mind of any person who hears it. We will also be extremely sensitive to the needs of anyone who attends the program.
- To help restore individuals into a productive life ahead.
- We hope to influence people and assist them with a greater knowledge and understanding about certain aspects of life.
Our Objectives are:
- Reduce crime
- Crime Prevention
- Victim Support
- Social Injustice
- Drug & Alcohol Intervention
- Guidance for parents raising children/teenagers
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Parenting skills
- Communication with families & Individuals
- Positive life skills
- Address Social Isolation
- Physical & Emotions needs
Crossroad Connexions is a charitable organisation totally committed to serving the community at large, whose primary aim is to assist teenagers, young adults and people from all walks of life. We are a non-profit organisation and rely solely on grants, corporate sponsorship and donations. Anyone who makes a donation to our organisation over $100 will receive a free copy of our book “Halfway to Justice”.
Please contact us for speaking engagements appointments and general enquiries.